It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, what is amiss with a specific edition of the Nibiru series?
Nibiru: the Messenger of the Gods, does not appear in Search, but Nibiru: Age of Secrets, that one is there.

I just thought to make right the owning of a cd-disk by adding in my GOG Library the same title; unfortunately this is unlikely to be completed.

On another quest I was trying to determine why Clive Barker's Jericho is not available supposedly for Windows, when I know to have seen the retail disk published with the sign of WindowsOS on it -??

Thanks for any learned reply, I want to know if I should give up engaging more time to settle this e-record.
vanguard0033: Hi, what is amiss with a specific edition of the Nibiru series?
Nibiru: the Messenger of the Gods, does not appear in Search, but Nibiru: Age of Secrets, that one is there.

I just thought to make right the owning of a cd-disk by adding in my GOG Library the same title; unfortunately this is unlikely to be completed.

On another quest I was trying to determine why Clive Barker's Jericho is not available supposedly for Windows, when I know to have seen the retail disk published with the sign of WindowsOS on it -??

Thanks for any learned reply, I want to know if I should give up engaging more time to settle this e-record.
I'm not sure I understand your questions correctly - but those games (Nibiru and CB's: Jericho) aren't available on GOG (afaIk).
vanguard0033: Hi, what is amiss with a specific edition of the Nibiru series?

BreOl72: I'm not sure I understand your questions correctly - but those games (Nibiru and CB's: Jericho) aren't available on GOG (afaIk).
I think the OP is complaining because he can't manually add the mentioned titles to his GOG Galaxy library (apparently one of GOG Galaxy options allows one to add whatever game we want to our virtual library.
Nibiru:The Messenger of the Gods seems to be the UK title, while Age of Secrets
is the game's name in the USA:
https://ogdb.eu/index.php?section=title&titleid=4992

Jericho was i.a. available for PC: https://ogdb.eu/index.php?section=title&titleid=7844
Hello,
vanguard0033: Nibiru: the Messenger of the Gods, does not appear in Search,
I believe GOG Galaxy pulls data from IGDB, so they take on whatever shortcomings that database has. If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to create a new entry there for the game yourself, if you're so inclined.
vanguard0033: On another quest I was trying to determine why Clive Barker's Jericho is not available supposedly for Windows,
I don't know what you mean. "PC (Microsoft Windows)" is listed under its platforms in its IGDB entry:
https://www.igdb.com/games/clive-barker-s-jericho
Thanks all.
I believe if the title of that Nibiru edition is the same under a different nomination, as surfer1260 has said, then I got it.

And Jericho I must say it exists in my GOG Library except there is no option to acquire it it by means of the GOG Store. (I might check at some time with that IGDB, like Ice_Mage has said..)

edit: right Ice_Mage, it is listed so but GOG Library indicates it is not in the Windows category, Clicking from Owned Games to Windows Games, it excludes that one (perhaps on a basis of not being available through the GOG Store?)
Post edited June 29, 2022 by vanguard0033
vanguard0033: edit: right Ice_Mage, it is listed so but GOG Library indicates it is not in the Windows category, Clicking from Owned Games to Windows Games, it excludes that one (perhaps on a basis of not being available through the GOG Store?)
It's listed for me when filtering by OS:Windows, after I added a linked executable.

By the way, you can vote for Clive Barker's Jericho to be sold on GOG, if you haven't already:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/clive_barkers_jericho
Attachments: