It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Just saw the new trailers and i am so excited. This is going to be THE THING!

Watch it dethrone the repetitive "Bring me the Old Withered Epic Horn of Death located in a random tomb to the south" that Betheada and Ubisoft spit out.

I am going to destroy the Night City with Jonhy Silverhand. I have never been so eager to play a game. Release it NOW!!!
As everything goes things evolve slowly. That includes games. So if you expect everything to just be out of this world then you may get disappointed. Not because the game won't be better than what we usually get but because you set your expectations so high they just couldn't be met.

Anyhow. That Xbox ONe X Cyberpunk edition i bought that comes with the game is still sitting there waiting for me to play the game is themed on so it will be great when i get to use it.
Don't know how good it will play in the older consoles but i guess if any has a chance to play it decently is the ONE X since it is the strongest of the previous generation.
Hope it can give a decent playing experience because i doubt my 1050Ti will make any better experience on PC even if i bought a PC version and i don't plan to throw cash on early models of new consoles since i am also planning for a new PC built next year.

Let's hope none of us gets disappointed and although am no fan of first person view, i hope the game will be good enough to look past any of that.
meh, don't believe the hype. It might be a decent game, but you're bound to be disappointed if you think it will re-invent gaming or something of the sort.
So, I want to play this on my PC, but I am getting a PS5 for Christmas.
If I buy this through GOG now, will I also be able to play this through PS5?
low rated
jariaxx: So, I want to play this on my PC, but I am getting a PS5 for Christmas.
Unfortunately no unless you buy it twice
I just saw this and wet myself.
Please stay on topic and refrain from being rude towards other users. If you are not interested in the topic, simply do not participate.

All posts violating CoC have been removed.
jariaxx: So, I want to play this on my PC, but I am getting a PS5 for Christmas.
Here is something for you to consider when deciding which system to buy the game for. Getting it for PS5 or XBOX-X, there is no advantage to it. CDPR doesn't make use of any of the new hardware features next-generation consoles got to offer. They promised to release an update, free of charge, which will be released months or maybe a year after release.

Owing a PS5 you would want to buy/be gifted some games taking full advantage of your console hardware and graphics instead of a title that's pretty much the same graphics/performance wise. So, if your PC is able to handle it, get it on GOG and wait for release of the promised update for next-generation consoles. I bet that by the time a sale or GOTY/DLC's will also be available so you would get more for less.
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Mori_Yuki
GeraltOfRivia_PL: Just saw the new trailers and i am so excited. This is going to be THE THING!

Watch it dethrone the repetitive "Bring me the Old Withered Epic Horn of Death located in a random tomb to the south" that Betheada and Ubisoft spit out.

I am going to destroy the Night City with Jonhy Silverhand. I have never been so eager to play a game. Release it NOW!!!
I think will probably have a couple of quests like that I dont think its going to reinvent things. I think it will be good, but it wont cause a revolution.

but thats if these delays are ulitmately good, and it doesnt end up like DNF.
Lord_Kane: Thats if these delays are ulitmately good, and it doesnt end up like DNF.
yeah the amount of oh sorry not for another month is getting a bit ridiculous!
I hope they delay it again. The crowd of angry impatient gamers howling about the delays is music to my tail.
clarry:
Clarry are you like 60 or something, Some people might want to play it now because they have a terminal illness!

Yeah clarry their DYING!
Post edited November 21, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
GeraltOfRivia_PL: Just saw the new trailers and i am so excited. This is going to be THE THING!

I have basically stayed away from most of the info on Cyberpunk 2077 all these years because I knew I would most likely buy it day 1. Yesterday I was watching a trailer or game play and yeah I'm excited too. The reason I stayed away from the info on the game is I've been so hyped for a game that by the time the game comes out there is no way it could live up to my expectations. I believe hype is good but too much can be bad. I do believe this game will be THE THING and I can't wait to play it.

Lord_Kane: I think will probably have a couple of quests like that I dont think its going to reinvent things. I think it will be good, but it wont cause a revolution.

but thats if these delays are ulitmately good, and it doesnt end up like DNF.
I think it will be really good and sell millions and or win awards. CDPR seems to get better and better with each game and The Witcher 3 is still talked about today about how great the game is so if it's as good as that, or even better, then who knows what it will do for video games.
Post edited November 21, 2020 by willsjohnson
willsjohnson: I think it will be really good and sell millions and or win awards. CDPR seems to get better and better with each game
No-one's getting better and better forever. If they keep making games, there's got to be a massive flop, not a matter of if but when.
Yeah, this game looks great. I was looking at my computer specs and I think it should run it okay.

Ryzen 5 2600
6 GB GTX 1060
16 GB DDR4 3000 RAM

My question here is that my OS and many important programs are on a 256 GB SSD and all my other things, including my Steam and GOG libraries are on a 3 TB HDD.

I'm pretty sure I have enough room to put Cyberpunk on my SSD as long as it is less than 100 GB, will GOG Galaxy let me install it there even if all my other GOG Games are on the HDD? And it won't have problems automatically installing updates and such? Thanks if you can answer.
Post edited November 22, 2020 by McBomb