It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off games that will give you some perspective: Legend of Grimrock 1+2, Sublevel Zero, Ravenloft, Wizardry 8, and more!

If there's one thing games are chiefly about, it's freedom! Freedom to be anyone you want, travel wherever you want, and fight whoever you want! But the first step to enjoying all that is having <span class="bold">360 degrees of freedom</span>, so that you can fully explore your environment, immerse yourself in the adventure, and perhaps fight back against any enemy that tries to surprise you from behind. So exercise your freedom of choice and pick any of these games that you fancy, taking advantage of the up to 80% discount that's visible from all angles!

Can't talk about freedom of movement without mentioning Sublevel Zero, the first-person roguelite shooter set in a six-dimensional reality. Salvage pieces of ancient technology, craft neat weapons for your ship, and make your way through this procedurally-generated complex.

Deadly traps, cunning monsters, devious puzzles. That's how Legend of Grimrock greets the brave souls who want to experience the old-school, grid-based challenges lying at the heart of its accursed dungeons.

Now, what good is freedom if you don't have some fun with it, eh? The Deadly Tower of Monsters fixes its colorful beam of jokes upon some fine 70s sci-fi cheesiness, and carves out a delicious piece of action-adventure that Ed Wood himself would award a solid B.

Spin around, look above, explore your <span class="bold">360 degrees of freedom</span>! They will reveal to you the most wonderful of places, like: Dark Sun, Wizardry 8, Fez, the Forgotten Realms Archives, and more!
The promo will last until October 28, 9:59 AM UTC.
Noblica89: Nice promo , any chance of having a halloween sale soon?
mecharma: ...we DO like bumpkins and scary things...

...and doors...
Beasts and Bumpkins CONFIRMED!
Post edited October 25, 2016 by tburger
mecharma: ...we DO like bumpkins and scary things...

...and doors...
tburger: Beasts and Bumpkins CONFIRMED!
QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART! <3
vicklemos: QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART! <3
It's not me...it's da blue one who does it. the connection is obvious..
Might and Magic packs AND The forgotten realms collections? I don't think I can resist this one.....
Okay, what's up with We Are the Dwarves? Why would we buy it on 'sale' here for 20 bucks (CDN) when we can get it on Indie Game Stand for less than 2 bucks (CDN)? I mean, sure, it's tied to Steam, but still. What's Whale Rock Games doing to you guys, GOG?

*edit* Ah, now they've changed it to $6.50 CDN...
Post edited October 25, 2016 by GR00T
GR00T: Okay, what's up with We Are the Dwarves? Why would we buy it on 'sale' here for 20 bucks (CDN) when we can get it on Indie Game Stand for less than 2 bucks (CDN)? I mean, sure, it's tied to Steam, but still. What's Whale Rock Games doing to you guys, GOG?

Still, $5 USD vs $17 USD (in Sweden). The Weekly Promo discount is the same as the "indefinite discount" it had previously, so it's essentially currently not on sale.
HiddenAsbestos: Aw shucks! Don't forget to vote for it here: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/grid_cartographer

( Then get a job in the GOG mail room. Work hard, rising through the ranks slowly, inexorably, into the very upper echelons of GOG's elite management team. Bide your time until that one fateful day when you unleash your secret agenda of adding a 'application software' section to the store. Or not, that's cool too. )
Maybe if I plug it enough I could get an advertising discount :)

Anyway VOTED. Honestly I actually like the idea of application software (that is relevant to gaming in some way) being available here. So if I do get to work in the GOG Mail room I will endeavour to assist in your plans.
tarasis: Maybe if I plug it enough I could get an advertising discount :)
There's a 10% off launch sale running right now ;-)
http://www.davidwaltersdevelopment.com/tools/gridcart/
.. 5 days left

tarasis: Anyway VOTED. Honestly I actually like the idea of application software (that is relevant to gaming in some way) being available here. So if I do get to work in the GOG Mail room I will endeavour to assist in your plans.
Thanks !!
Post edited October 26, 2016 by HiddenAsbestos
GR00T: Okay, what's up with We Are the Dwarves? Why would we buy it on 'sale' here for 20 bucks (CDN) when we can get it on Indie Game Stand for less than 2 bucks (CDN)? I mean, sure, it's tied to Steam, but still. What's Whale Rock Games doing to you guys, GOG?

It's the second time that we get an inferior discount here. Just a few weeks ago it was 10 dollars everywhere else while it was 17 dollars on GOG. Either the devs think the DRM-free version is extremely valuable or they don't like GOG and their customers very much.
tarasis: Maybe if I plug it enough I could get an advertising discount :)
HiddenAsbestos: There's a 10% off launch sale running right now ;-)
http://www.davidwaltersdevelopment.com/tools/gridcart/
.. 5 days left
*chuckles* Oh I know, I'm the same tarasis on RPGCodex and Twitter :)
I get the strange feeling that this sale was supposed to have Descent, but the idea was brought up before they were taken out of the catalog. :/

Still Sublevel Zero on sale, can't really beat that.
Might and Magic series (especially VI-VIII) are so damn underrated.
Grabbed the whole pack and happy as hell.