It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi.

I've noticed that, ever since I installed the Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty patch 2.12, my game saves do not sync with GOG Galaxy. The game gives me that option in the menus to try syncing again; I try it, but it keeps failing to sync.

I've had issues in the past where the game sometimes did not sync the save files with the cloud, but trying again almost always resolved the issue.

Has anyone else been having this issue with patch 2.12? What did you do to resolve the issue?

I'm wondering if I need to uninstall GOG Galaxy then reinstall it.

I already clean-installed the base game and some game mods. The persistent failure to sync started to happen immediately after the installation of patch 2.12 with just the base game and no mods installed. The sync situation remained the same with the installation of the other mods.

Help.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
^^^
Erogamez: ^^^
Well, I know the answer, but I was waiting for somebody/anybody other than me to do it. Guess no one is going to respond. lol Anyway, GoG Galaxy no longer hosts cloud saves for CDPR games, it also (Galaxy) is no longer used to validate MYREWARDS for all CDPR games. The cloud save feature is now handled directly by CDPR through an account and by this new (for us GOG users) RED Launcher.

GOG sent an email to all users about this change and how to get a CDPR account. The change is quite simple. GOG transferred the data for you because you obviously did not receive or read the email to opt out. So, you go to this link ....enter your email from GOG, and they will send you a validation code(CDPR). Enter that, and you are logged in. There is no password, as each time you try to login there will be a generated key sent to your email. Your new CDPR account is good for claiming MYREWARDS, cross-platform/cloud saves for CDPR titles, and access to CDPR forums.

For reasons unstated, CDPRed is trying to distance itself from CDPBlue(GOG) in a form or fashion. No one knows why.
Post edited March 12, 2024 by RizzoCuoco
Erogamez: ^^^
RizzoCuoco: Well, I know the answer, but I was waiting for somebody/anybody other than me to do it. Guess no one is going to respond. lol Anyway, GoG Galaxy no longer hosts cloud saves for CDPR games, it also (Galaxy) is no longer used to validate MYREWARDS for all CDPR games. The cloud save feature is now handled directly by CDPR through an account and by this new (for us GOG users) RED Launcher.

GOG sent an email to all users about this change and how to get a CDPR account. The change is quite simple. GOG transferred the data for you because you obviously did not receive or read the email to opt out. So, you go to this link
RizzoCuoco: ....enter your email from GOG, and they will send you a validation code(CDPR). Enter that, and you are logged in. There is no password, as each time you try to login there will be a generated key sent to your email. Your new CDPR account is good for claiming MYREWARDS, cross-platform/cloud saves for CDPR titles, and access to CDPR forums.

For reasons unstated, CDPRed is trying to distance itself from CDPBlue(GOG) in a form or fashion. No one knows why.
Hello, Rizzo. Thanks for your input.

When i tried that link, I received the attached error message about a cookie not being found. But, I continued to receive that message even after I changed the settings so that cookies would function...
Attachments:
RizzoCuoco: Well, I know the answer, but I was waiting for somebody/anybody other than me to do it. Guess no one is going to respond. lol Anyway, GoG Galaxy no longer hosts cloud saves for CDPR games, it also (Galaxy) is no longer used to validate MYREWARDS for all CDPR games. The cloud save feature is now handled directly by CDPR through an account and by this new (for us GOG users) RED Launcher.

GOG sent an email to all users about this change and how to get a CDPR account. The change is quite simple. GOG transferred the data for you because you obviously did not receive or read the email to opt out. So, you go to this link

....enter your email from GOG, and they will send you a validation code(CDPR). Enter that, and you are logged in. There is no password, as each time you try to login there will be a generated key sent to your email. Your new CDPR account is good for claiming MYREWARDS, cross-platform/cloud saves for CDPR titles, and access to CDPR forums.

Erogamez: Hello, Rizzo. Thanks for your input.

When i tried that link, I received the attached error message about a cookie not being found. But, I continued to receive that message even after I changed the settings so that cookies would function...
Click the return to application link, this will reload the login site. Enter the email you use with GOG, they CDPR will send you a code.

Click the return to application link, this will reload the login site. Enter the email you use with GOG, they CDPR will send you a code.
Hmm...At that log in page, I entered the email address associated with my GOG Galaxy account. The site then prompted me to enter a verification code emailed to that address. But that email with the code never arrived. I tried to have the code resent a few times (and I checked the junk folder in my email client, etc.). Still nothing.

I don't know if CDPR is having technical issues or what the problem could be...
CDPR's sign in page is working now.

I signed in, then connected to CDPR via GOG Galaxy and then tested the game. It appears the game is now saving to the cloud again.

Thanks, Rizzo.
Erogamez: CDPR's sign in page is working now.

I signed in, then connected to CDPR via GOG Galaxy and then tested the game. It appears the game is now saving to the cloud again.

Thanks, Rizzo.
You're welcome, buddy. I'm glad I could help out. Cheers.